Getting on with Getting Over it / Stress busting for home and work
Getting on with Getting Over it
Helping families who are divorced, separated or bereaved move forward in a positive and empowered way
– Are divorced, single or bereaved?
– Do you want to turn this ending into a positive new beginning?
– Would you like a holiday with the kids but don’t feel like you can do it alone?
– Would you like idea and models that you can use to support your kids through this change?
Then this workshop is for you. The workshop will:
– Challenge your beliefs about being separated/divorced/bereaved
– Give you time to think about how the ending or your relationship has changed other relationships and what kind of people you want in your life now.
– Give you theories, models and tools for understanding your emotions and those of your kids
– Give you time to reflect on your relationship, what you learned from it and what you would do differently/ the same next time
– Give you tools for thinking about your new financial and material situation
– Give you time and tools to think about the life you want now
– Give you positive communications strategies
‘ ‘You should do this course to help you reflect and take time to re-discover yourself.’
I can now look more closely at how life is actually wonderful and to enjoy it because only ‘I’, ‘me’ can make it happen for me’
Much of what we do will translate straight into your family life and you might want to share your learning with your kids in order to help them deal with the situation. Some models and ideas might be useful in the workplace.
If you are interested in this course you might like to read my mini books which support the course. Click here to find them on Amazon.
What to do now
1. CLICK HERE or email Julie@lovebeingme.co.uk to contact Julie to find out more.
2. CLICK HERE for Frequently Asked Questions including some travel tips
3. CLICK HERE or EMAIL Holidays in Agistri to book the perfect accommodation you and your family (there are family rooms, self-catering, bed and breakfast, apartments, cots so ask for what you need)